True North Candle Company hand pours each candle in small batches to ensure the highest quality and performance. Every candle is made with 100% natural soy wax. We add no additives or preservatives. Our candles are scented with premium phthalate free fragrance and essentials oils. When burning our candle for the first time always allow the candle to burn and create a wax pool across the entire surface. This creates an even burn for the life of your candle.
- Always store candles in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Trim your wick to ¼” before each lighting to extend your candles burn time and prevent oxidation on your jar.
- Keep burn times around 3-4 hours.
- Discard candle when there is less than ½” of wax left in candle jar.
- Keep wax pool free of wick trimmings and debris.
- Burn your candle away from drafts, vents and fans.
- Always burn on an even, heat resistant surface.
- Keep away from children and pets.